Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shop 'til I Drop..

1st night in Dublin, meeting up with Didi~!!

What did i do during the holiday?? Well, it was all about shopping and food~!!!
I went to Dublin and hang out with friends. We had our own little X-mas lunch, eating the most delicious roasted chicken I've ever tasted, J. Oliver's style, with potato gratin (yum2! drooling~!)
On Boxing day, we had a little road trip up to Belfast and splurged ourselves on a shopping spree~!! It was a shopping heaven in the UK really, due to the economy glitch (1 euro = 1 pound).. Couldn't hope for more!
It was more beneficial for my friend, who's expecting.. After calculating all the expenses including the petrol and all-stuff-u-need-for-a-newborn, they still save a lot more than shopping in Dublin.. Cool eh?
The next day was the starting of winter sale in Ireland, so another round of impulsivity and recklessness. =P. Some of the x-mas gifts I bought to shower myself with are: Mango jacket; formal wear for clinics from Dorothy Perkins, Zara, Jane Norman; gladiator from Oasis; skinny jeans from DKNY; Givenchy perfumes; Spotlight dress from Warehouse which I had lay my eyes on since April and etc etc etc.. =P
The last night in Dublin, we went to a Japanese restaurant and I had the most filling plate of sushi.. yum2~!
Sushi Moriawase

No comments: