Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's been a while..

I actually have 2 drafts following my last post, but I don't know what happened..

What have I been up to? Hmm, since Urology and Vascular surgery, there was the Data Interpretation Exam which was quite challenging.. Well, exams are challenging in general and this one is definitely not an exception.

2 days after exam was the due date for Psychiatry Dissertation. I was almost done with the paper about a month before, but I don't know what went through my head, I decided to change to another patient's case for the write-up. Crazy, I know.. So, I had to type out 2500 words, which wasn't so bad, I think.. Owh, and I baked an apple pie the night before handing in the assignment!! Yummm...

That weekend, went up to Dublin with the girls to visit our friend and her baby.. and we rented a car and drove up to Belfast.. Well, actually we didn't get that far, just up until Banbridge for shopping, of course.. =p

So now, I'm in good ol' Cork, just ended our last lecture block (weee~!!) and will be starting new rotation this Monday..

Snow in March.. hmmmm...

p/s: I will do my best to update regularly.. I promise..

No comments: