Saturday, June 13, 2009

Officially a FINAL YEAR medical student..

Thank God the Almighty.. Last night at 10.30 pm (Malaysian time GMT+7), I received a text from my friend, Azia, telling me our 4th year result is out.

I was so pissed off with the internet, which was only on EDGE, so I had to call my boyfriend to check my result for me. I felt like my heart could pop out of my chest any second. But when he told me that I passed, I felt like fainting with joy! haha.

After I hung up the phone, I screamed my head off and I think the whole housing area could hear my scream! =P. Because now I can introduce myself as a final year medical student!! =D. Alhamdulillahhhh....

The papers were hell-ish, I'm telling you.. And to be honest, 4th year preparation for finals were the worst. But thank God, I made it through. =)

3 comments:

aziahzuber ialah name saye. said...

tahniah hannnn.. let's celebrate by staying on-call! yeahhh.. more babies plsss.. ahahaha

nabil kiut said...

congratz~

Medertainer said...

azia: on-call la sgt, half day je ari ni.. LOL

nabil: thanx~! =D