Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Girls stuff

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE A MALE, YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS DISGUSTING!

So it's the time of the month and I was late 5 days.
Delays always occur when I am stressed out, eg during big exams and during the emotionally unstable time of leaving Malaysia.. But I don't have an explanation for being stressed out this month, maybe my final year project.. maybe.. hmmm..

Anyhoo, Ponstan (mefenamic acid) usually does the trick but sadly I ran out of my wonder drug and stuck with Nurofen Plus (Ibuprofen and Codeine). Supposedly it's better than Ponstan as it has codeine in it, but after finishing half a packet, I still don't feel much relief.. well, only for the fisrt couple of hours.

D*mn u clots! Come out already!! I had to miss one whole day of class just to be in bed tossing and turning! Urrrggghhhhhh!!

WELL, U'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

No comments: