Friday, May 21, 2010

Where should I start..??

Sorry readers, for the lack of updates!

So, since my birthday (almost a month ago), I have finished my exams and I have got the results!
Alhamdulillah, thank God the Almighty, I MADE IT!!! 1 yr premed + 5 yrs of medschool is officially DONE!

Results were out last Tuesday (almost a week after last exam), and I got more than I hope for.. I cried my eyes off looking at the result and a friend was asking whether it was a happy or sad tears.. Thank you to my study-group mates.. U girls rock! and of course thank you to my parents and family who always thought of me in their prayers.. as well as warm wishes from friends.. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!
Now, I am Dr. Farah Hana Husein (MB BCh BAO).. alhamdulillahhh..

Since the last day of exam, I have been out and about.. active socially with loads of activities, and visiting the gym (tho not as often as i should). Gotta lose some kgs before graduation day!! *excited*
oh, and mum n dad r coming over soon!! *double excitement*

Now, I have to start packing my stuff for shipping, spring cleaning the house and wait for mum n dad to arrive!!!

p/s: have so many songs to play n sing.. but dunno where to start!! help!! (leave request if u do have any in the chatbox tab. thnx!

1 comment:

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

am very proud of you dear!
congrats!!
:)