Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello peeps!

9 months is such a long hiatus, isn't it? I do miss blogging. Busy Schmusy..
So just to summarise the past 9 months:

 1. I've completed 2 postings (A&E and Orthopaedic)
- I took one month unpaid leave for the wedding, hence the delay. hehe
- so I only have to do Paeds rotation last.. huhu :(
- A&E was the best rotation! Tiring yet beneficial.
- Ortho was blueerrgghh (is that even a word).. the only good thing about that rotation is that I made a clique consisting all the crazy ppl who loves to eat and sing! hehe. (I miss uolls!!)

2. I went to several mini holidays with Mr Hubby in and around Malaysia - up north around Perlis and Langkawi, as well as Melaka. We also had a family getaway to Krabi with the in-laws. ;)

3. And I started wearing veil in December. :). A change for the better, I hope..


4. Oh! And my cat, PB gave birth to 2 adorable kittens about a month ago (4 actually, but the other 2 didn't make it) and the other cat, CHat just gave birth to 3 kittens this morning!!! Yeayhh!!

No comments: