Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're in today's Evening Echo!!!

I am so excited!!!

Decided to go to dance class today with Ezlyn, cos we wanna pay for our DVDs for the CGD show!
We were warming up when one of our friend told us we were in today's Echo (Wed 20th Feb)!!
So after our dance class (Jonathan taught us today.. a really cool chair-dancing! *wink*.. love it!!), we went straight away to Centra (like 7-11 but not 24hrs) and grab our copies of the Echo (Cork's local newspaper!). There were only 2 left!! Lucky us huh? If there weren't any, I would have run to Tesco to buy one! =P.

It's a picture of Ezlyn, Katherine and myself! I'll scan the newspaper cutting later ok? Maybe after exam next week! hehe. It's cool!!
Actually, I was in the Echo last year as well for CGD 2007.. but it was black and white and can barely see my face.. (have to look real closely to see an Asian among Caucasians.. hehe). But this year, it's all clear! with colour! and my name printed underneath! (tho they spell my dad's name as Jusein - Spanish pronunciation is the same as Husein rite? =P)

Anyway, I found this video uploaded in Bebo! It's the closing piece we did on the nite of the show! Show Me Tha Money by Petey Pablo.. enjoy!! (it's hard to scan for me! but do try!! =P)


Watch More Videos Uploaded by bebo.com/Xxmurph-da-rosexX

okay.. that's all for now folks! have to get back to my patho books!
my oral for pathology is next thursday! wish me luck!!! huhuhu... (T_T)

No comments: