Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Heylo peeps~!

Yep! I'm back in good ol' MALAYSIA!!! wuuhuuuu~!
Arrived on Wednesday morning (7.15 touchdown - 10 mins earlier than ETA). My Dad, my sister and my nephew, Adam, and Mr. Irwan were waiting for my arrival in KLIA. =) *happiness*

Enjoying my new room now. Pink-painted room by Daddy and new double bed! =D
AND.. I'm using a brand-new-LCD-monitor that we just bought earlier today.. hehe. Owh, for those who does not know, my beloved 4 year old IBM laptop's monitor is broken. This laptop has been really good to me for the past 4 yrs and I never had to reboot it, not even once. Still in a good condition, except the monitor. Hence, the brand-new-monitor.. *wink*

Okay, here's the thing fellow bloggers.. My guitar here in Malaysia is broken, due to the multiple banging by my Mummy. Nope, she's not a rocker.. she used to mop my room and hit the guitar and made it hit the floor so many times.. *sigh*. Obviously, she is not a big fan of mine.. =P.
Thus, I can't promise any songs to be recorded until I find myself a new guitar.. (I hope), or maybe someone out there wants to lend me a guitar for 2 and a half months? Anyone? =P

No comments: