Saturday, June 28, 2008

Terengganu.. always in my heart..

Hey peeps~!

I just got back from my parents' hometown, Terengganu. Kg Undang, Kuala Terengganu to be exact. My Mummy actually lives there, taking care of my nephew, who goes to school there.
I'm living with my Dad, my brother and my sister and her family here in our house in KL. So, I'll be traveling back and forth between KL and KT.

My maternal grandpa posing for the cam

Went back to KT on Sunday (21st) and drove back to KL on Friday (27th). The main activity I did in KT was, of course.. EATING!!! I love the food there.. Nasi dagang, nasi kerabu, laksam, kuih akok, puteri mandi and etc.. Heavennnnn~~! =P. Surely I've gained a few pounds after only one and a half week back from Ireland.. *sigh*


Our own "Starbucks" aka Kedai Kopi Tok Esah

Apart from eating, we did go to other places.. Pasar Payang is a must! It has become a "habit" really to buy myself a kaftan everytime I go to Pasar Payang. Hehe. If any of you guys are planning to go to KT, please do visit Pasar Payang.. and don't miss out on trying the cendol outside the building.. delicious~! But sadly, I went there on a weekday, so the stall wasn't there. *sob sob*
Mum & Dad browsing around


Mum & I outside Pasar Payang

The next day, my parents and I went to Lake Kenyir. It was my first time there, and truly it was really breathtaking! Again, if you're planning to go there, I would recommend of going to Pengkalan Sungai Gawi, take a boat ride for island hopping. You should also go to the dam and witness the serenity of the place.. simply amazing~! I would definitely go there again.


The clear-green water of Kenyir


Dad, Mum & the view from the Dam

I'm going back to KT next month.. and I was hoping to go to one of the islands off the coast line.. Till next time~!

Later~

No comments: