Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hectic week & Unwell

I wasn't and still am not feeling so good..
Flu + nasty cough which keeps me awake at night.
Still, it didn't stop me from enjoying the little time I have left before having to pack and leave again.. *sigh*

Wednesday (August 6)
Location: Lotus Restaurant, Jalan Gasing, PJ
Occasion: My annual banana leaf rice feast
Special thanx to Mr. Irwan for buying me lunch *wink*

Yummy~

Friday (August 8)
Location: Sogo, Pertama Complex, Jln TAR, Midvalley Megamall.
Occasion: Dad wanted to get some supplies for his smoking pipe and I shopped for a new baju kurung for a wedding this weekend. Oh, and we were browsing for a laptop for me~! =D
Thanx again to Mr. Irwan for picking us up in Bangsar station. =)

Later that evening, we watched the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic at my place. It was magnificent, don't you think? *drools*

Dad in the LRT (you look so young, that's why no one offered you a seat, Dad~!) *wink*

Saturday (August 9)
Location: Renaissance Hotel, Bukit Bintang.
Occasion: Meet up with Lujain, my friend/classmate in Cork. She came over to Malaysia all the way from Kuwait with her family. A few of us took her for a "Malaysia Truly Asia" experience (as Lulu puts it). Took her on the monorail and went to Lot 10 & Sungei Wang. She had a taste of Nasi Lemak and then we went shopping, of course. *wink*
Back in Cork, we taught her a few Malay phrases. She loves to say, "Jom pergi ...." and of course, the guys taught her some curse words. *eyes rolling* hahaha

Lujain & I

Ezlyn & Lujain lepak-ing..hehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh MY GOD

I know Lujain
It's realy a small world

she is my cousin's cousin

u won't believe how i came across ur blog.

my friends and I have a blog, (SOS save our shoes) commented on ours and then i opend hers to check out the blong, i liked something so i wanted to comment , and i so yours. BTW u look cute...and while i was reading the post OHHH this girl looks familiar, at first i read her name Lulu i was like , no lulu does not ring a bell...when i saw the name under the picture...WOW Lujain, yes this is Lujain.

May

SOS! said...

omg!! my mom texted me today saying that my uncles wife's niece said to her that she saw my pic on a malaysian girls website!! and i thought hmmmmmmm.... HANA! must be pics of when i went to KL hehhe!! such a small world.. may,which one is ur blog?

Medertainer said...

it is a small world, isn't it? hahaha

Anonymous said...

my god :) i just saw ur comment

ohhh you are SOS... tewaga3t ...our blog is fyonkat :) and i am master i didn't know that you love fashion :)

WOW it's not a small world it's a tiny itsy bitsy world

May