Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ouch!

This is the 3rd one, the so-called wisdom tooth aka the third molar (am I right dear Dental students/Dentists??).. My right and left upper ones are out and doing well (apart from the fact it is difficult to brush and to floss).
My left lower wisdom tooth is making it's way out and selfishly pushing other structures around it, causing unbearable pain. I've taken paracetamol earlier today, and it did no miracles at all.. After 4 hours, I took solpadeine (paracetamol + codeine) which gave me a short-term relief but I'm not allowed to take another one in 4 hrs. So I resorted to Bonjela (a local anaesthetics) which works it's magic but again, for a short period of time.
I'm not supposed to apply the gel for another 3 hours but I might ignore all the rules of 4 hourly tablets and 3 hourly gel application because I am in such agony!!!!!!!! And I am not a big fan of medications! I rarely take them unless it is really necessary, like now...

I need MORPHINE!!! Yep, it's that bad!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: Dear Mr. Molar tooth, I beg you to come out already and stop causing trouble and pain.. I have tons of work to do and I can't seem to do anything at all with you acting up like this.. I couldn't even sleep.. Please Mr Molar tooth.... Please....

3 comments:

n Z r A said...

hehehe...3rd molar, wisdom tooth. correct correct correct. hang in there kak hana!

Anonymous said...

yerp yerp yerp we called it third molar aka wisdom tooth. and sangat annoying kan during its eruption period!!!! i knowwww, i got all 4. ha ha ha. horror! sampai demam haritu tau...

but nwy, some suggest using fluoride mouthwash might sooth the tooth a little bit. good luck! hope it'll be better soon

**hugs**

Medertainer said...

thanx Nad~!!

dear anonymous, thanx for the tips! it worked! fluoride mouthwash helps me spare some of my solpadeine esp in the early morning! =D *huggs*

I have to go to the dentist today.. can't handle this anymore. *sigh*