Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thinking of you - Katy Perry (cover by request)

Mr. Izad, this is for you.. Thanx for requesting.. I sing my heart out (or my throat out) for you even with the pain caused by my wisdom tooth.. heheheee.. Enjoy~!



It's been ages since the last time I strum the guitar.. well, exaggeration.. I know. =P
Well, 3 months IS a long time, isn't it?
I will try my best to entertain more requests, but may take me a while to record them.. *smile sheepishly*

On a different note, we had a career guidance day today.. So, my top 5 in order of preference, would be:
1. Obs & Gynae
2. GP/Family medicine
3. Paediatrics
4. Medicine (maybe sub-specializing in Geriatrics?)
5. Anaesthetics

Obs & Gynae on top of my list! =D
I was intrigued by what one of the Consultant (Prof. S) said during one of the small sessions. He was saying something about having a role model as your motivation to help you decide to specialized in which area of medicine. My idol is definitely the NCHD (non-consultant hospital doctor) I was attached to, Dr. NR.. I wanna be like her! =) Oh, I miss her already.. *sob*

No comments: