Friday, September 11, 2009

Vampire-related stuff

If u've read my post in January this year, you would have known my obsessions with vampire-related story books. (L.J. Smith, Anne Rice, Stephenie Meyer etc). And I love watching vampire-related movies/tv series as well (Anne Rice's, Twilight, Blade, True Blood..) No, not Buffy.. That was lame.. =P

What was getting me excited is the new TV series on CW, The Vampire Diaries. It is an adaptation from L.J. Smith's Vampire Diaries series.. Yeayhh!! Hope it turns out well though.. Because it could be lame now that all the vampire-related stories are a trend now.

Since we're on this topic, I might as well recommend HBO's original series, True Blood to all you vampire fans out there.. Just finished with 2nd season now. I love the story line and Anna Paquin is such an amazing actress (been her fan since she was in the Piano-1994. She won an Oscar for that one!)

I know I should cut down hours spent watching TV series now that I am in my final year, but some series are just too hard to resist! *wink*

2 comments:

shahied said...

True blood best! too bad internet msia sangat slow susah nk follow. haha

Medertainer said...

ala, HBO kan ade.. hehehe
or else, download sehari semalam.. baru bole tgk.. =P