Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Hero, My Saviour

I have been thinking of buying myself a new comfortable and "safe" pair of boots for me to go through icy mornings without walking like an old grandma and missed the bus because I can't run in my regular Hush Puppies, not even with my Nike runners.. (thanks to last year's incident, I am traumatized.. =P)

I've been eyeing UGG boots but I guess there's no point of spending that much when I will probably be wearing them up until this coming spring only (imagine me wearing them in Malaysia, walking around in Bintang Walk.. gilo ko apo?? =P)

Anyhoo, I was rummaging through our shoe racks and our little storage room beneath the staircase.. and guess what I found! A forgotten pair of boots that met all the criteria I needed in these gloomy days.. It's comfortable, definitely "safe" and surely will keep me warm (well, below ankle, that is..). Bought this when I was in premed but rarely wore them.. =P. I love you, Mr baby-blue CAT~!



Was walking to the hospital for my night shift in O&G's ER just now.. I even tried walking on an icy patch with them, and I DIDN'T SLIPPED~! weeeehooooo~~!

No comments: