Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pancakes!!!

Just noticed my dear friend Aziah requested the recipe for pancakes. Here's a post dedicated to u, momsie-to-be!!
Actually, it's from Jamie Oliver's #1tweetrecipe! If you are not following him on twitter maybe you should start! He tweets full simple recipes in just 1 tweet, as the hash tag suggested.

1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup milk
1 egg

That's all you need! And you can improvise using your own imagination. I've tried them with blueberries, bananas and strawberries. I even made banana pancakes, just mash 1 whole banana and add to batter. Top off with maple syrup/honey/choc syrup.. U name it.. Vanilla ice cream even!
I usually got 6 pancakes with this recipe, just nice for the 2 of us..

Happy cooking!!

Now, I'm thinking of desserts now, but since we don't have an oven yet and a mixer for that matter, I'm sticking to microwaveable and unbaked desserts... Any suggestions?

Here are some pictures to make you salivating again. May seem like I prefer Western food but nah.. Chicken curry and black pepper beef don't look as appetising as home-made spaghetti carbonara and full English breakfast. Hehehe

*all the food in pictures posted are home-made by yours truly.. ;)


1 comment:

aziahzuber ialah name saye. said...

tQ for the recipe!! will try when i have the urge to cook! ahahaha.. anyway, all ur food nmpk super appetizing! aaahhhhh...