Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Change Your Mentality, Please...

I'm so not in a good mood.. Before I start typing out my feelings, please excuse my French..

I just don't understand these "stoo-peed" people!

Don't you know it's RUDE to stare?? Be a gentleman and walk up to me if you have balls! It has become a nightmare for me to take public transport on my own in this city! Thanx to these good-for-nothing "bumholes" (quoting Kak Mas).

Stop being so JUDGMENTAL!! Do you think that just because I'm not wearing any veil means that I don't pray 5 times a day?? Why do you have to stare at me like I'm some kind of a disease?

Is it soo hard to say these 3 kind words?? 'THANK YOU', 'PLEASE' & 'I'M SORRY'?? I guess these words are so hard to pronounce by these people.

And please for goodness sake, SMILE!! Friendly faces are almost non-existence! And I thought people who are working in areas where you have to deal with customers should be friendly. The only "friendly" faces you got is from those people who doesn't know how to control their pumping hormones.. bumholes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the 5 times prayers are supposed to prevent you from doing what He has prohibited. ;)

merahjamboo said...

owhh...that's soooo true...it's even worse here in kb ,even with tudung,unless i'm wearing baju kurung,i feel like an alien walking around,what's with the judgemental staring...