Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Terengganu, 2nd Trip..

Went back to Terengganu again on the 22nd of July and came back on the 27th.
This time, I didn't get the chance to go around much, so basically we just laze around at home. *wink*
Lazing around with Adam
Our routine was:
- wake up in the morning, breakfast (nasi dagang/nasi impit+sambal ikan/nasi minyak/laksam/beehoon goreng etc)
- my family usually had durian for lunch, but it's a no-no for me. (I can't stand the smell! It's a migraine inducer for me, really~!)
- in the afternoon, usually just went to the city center, markets or visit our relatives. One afternoon, we went to Pantai Batu Burok and had a stroll down the beach. =)

Hani, Adam & I @ Pantai Batu Burok
Adam enjoying the beach

- after Maghrib, we would all be at my Mum's food stall. She just manage the stall, really. Her cook, who is a Kelantanese, cooks "hot food", u know.. all the goreng2 stuff (tom yam, nasi goreng, padprik etc). I helped out at the stall while I was there.

Next post coming soon.. really soon..

No comments: