Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally!!

The greatest thing about going back to Terengganu this time was, apart from seeing my Mum... I GOT MYSELF A PAIR OF GLADIATOR!!!
One pair for me, one pair for my sister.. *standing ovation*!

Believe it or not, I've been looking all over KL for the shoes! The expensive stores, the 'okay' boutique, even the cheap ones.. I just couldn't find any! Okay, exaggeration! I found one in Carlo Rino but it wasn't exactly the colour that I want. And I found one in D&G in Singapore, which is damn expensive! My friend bought one in Kota Bharu, and I couldn't find it in the same shop in KL!! *eyes rolling*. I've had my eyes on gladiators since I was in Cork (May/June). I did find a few pairs in Ireland, like in Topshop, Clarks etc, I thought there would be more choices in KL. Well, I thought wrong. It turns out people in Terengganu and Kelantan are more up-to-date than in KL.. *hahaha*
So now I'm just waiting for a wedge-gladiator or heels-gladiator.. Wedge-gladiator would be the best! I love wedges, and I would love to add more wedges to my collection.. *wink*

The one I fell in love with in the magazine, Nine West Gladiator Wedge.
Wait for me! I'll get you in September~!

No comments: