Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Eid Mubarak!!

Wishing Muslims all over the world, Happy Eid Mubarak!!

I thought after spending my 5th Ramadhan & Eid here in Ireland, I would get use to it.. I guess I thought wrong.. *sob sob*
I miss everything back home.. I wonder when will this feeling of homesickness going to fly away.. I'm here in Ireland for years.. but still, my heart & soul belongs to a place call home.. This year's homesickness is critical, really! I'm back in Ireland for a whole month since my summer holidays, but still I'm in denial.. I wanna go hommmeeeeeeeee~!

Okay, enough being moody.. I wanna wish my crazee cousin, Miza Fazni, a Happy 20th Birthday!! No more a teenager, cuz...! =P. Her birthday was yesterday (29th Sept).

AND! Today is my brother's birthday!! Happy (let me count) 34th Birthday, Anchik!! U may not look your age, but accept it bro.. U're old and u got grey hair!! =P

p/s: To all my family (in Malaysia & my family here, the Carrigleans!), friends (all over the world), and my dear Mr. Irwan.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf Zahir & Batin, dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki! Halalkan makan & minum! and seri 0-0 aite? =P. Love you guys so much! Huggs & Kisses!

No comments: