Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy weekend!!!

Finally, got the chance to put the guitar on my lap!! Been quite busy lately..

Thursday night was the dance performance for Comm Ball which was BRILLIANT!!!!! (will upload more pictures or a video if i can get hold of them!!)

Catrin & I after the show

Post-show picture @ home


Friday night was Med Ball and I enjoyed it~! Had a great time with friends and classmates! And of course, had fun getting dressed in "cheong-sam"!!Cheong-sam~!! =)

Us @ Medball '08

Saturday morning, there was a student meeting with the ambassador and Malaysian Student's Society AGM..

Sunday, had a late start (hehe). Cleaning & cooking before off for a few laps at the Mardyke Arena. (had time for 30 laps only).

This is the 1st of the 3 requests I got..
Requested by my cousin, Miza.. Enjoy~!



p/s: will find the time to record the other 2 songs soon!! =)

No comments: