Sunday, November 9, 2008

Elizabeth Chandler

I was watching "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2" the other day, and I found out that the screenplay writer of the movie is Elizabeth Chandler. (Yes, I read the credits). =P
I suddenly remembered one of my favourite love-story books when I was in my teens, in the late 90s. (Gosh, I sounded old...)

The book was a trilogy entitled "Kissed by an Angel". Well, obviously it consists of 3 books: Kissed by an Angel, The Power of Love & Soulmates. This trilogy is something that you can read over and over and over again.. I lost track of how many times I read that book and cried everytime.. (sappy, I know). Girls would defintely like this book, especially if you have a strong exaggerated sentimental values, like me (a.k.a. a cry-baby) *T_T*

I think it's the same Elizabeth Chandler, the screenplay writer and the author of the novels. But definitely not the one who wrote the poem, "The Slave-Ship" in the 19th Century. =P

No comments: