Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4th Year, 7th and final rotation = Paeds

Today is the last day of my last rotation for 4th med, which is Paediatrics. I thought I was going to enjoy this rotation as I love kids, but nope.. I don't really like it. It would be down the list of my specialization preference (refer post on the 4th of April).
Partly because I can't stand looking at sick children, though one of the consultant told me that that's the reason why she wanted to become a Paediatrician.
And partly because of the end of rotation exam today.. pfffttt.. Do u wanna know the questions? Here goes:

1. the survival rate of respiratory arrest
2. what is Ortolani test
3. the symptoms of biliary atresia
4. what is stadiometer
5. formula of 9 month old formula fed baby
6. at what age does a child quadruple their birthweight
7. where is the apex beat of a 4 year old
8. the proportion of death worldwide of resp disease
9. 4 developmental warning signs in the first 2 years of life
10. what is compensated resp failure

Long answer question:
Outline your understanding of disability in children and the management.

WTH????!!!!

1 comment:

aimee said...

i hear u kak! i pon tak suke paeds, kids as kids ok lah but budak sakit i dont like.
name je budak kecik, but the amount of penyakit they have kalah org tua kot....
good luck with exams, kami org galway is done finnito with paeds, tinggal psych, ent n opthal, then home at the end of may *woot* *woot*!