Thursday, May 28, 2009

Glad I watched it..

Champions League last night was excellent~!

I am not a football fan, to be honest. But I’m glad I sat through the game with the girls, even when I was supposed to be studying for orals… pffttt…

Anyway, it was hard to resist the good-looking players and the girls enthusiasm, so I was influenced.. =P

These are some pictures from our Winter Holidays 2007 in, where else, BARCELONA~! =D

Picture 193 

@ Nou Camp StadiumPicture 177

The Liverpool fan & the Chelsea fan, but when it comes to MU, we will go for the other team… he he he

 

Btw, I just came back from CP4003  oral, it wasn’t that bad. But from my previous experience of oral, I think it’s quite hard to obtain those few marks to climb up to honours. Pass pun dah Alhamdulillah... Well, we see how it goes. Let’s focus for tomorrow’s oral!!!

 

Ganbatte ne, mina-san!

No comments: