Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy with a tinge of disappointment..

Just watched the ever-awaited X-Men Origins: Wolverine.



I love the X-Men! It kinda revived my childhood, growing up reading the comics, watching the animations and playing video games.. (advantages of having 4 elder brothers).
Overall, I would rate it 9/10. Watching the movie get me all excited with the appearance of familiar characters.
One thing that really disappoint me (thus the -1 point to perfection) was that Taylor Kitsch does not do justice to Gambit. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating because I prefer Gambit when he has shorter hair. *wink*
So far, X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) is the best! 100/10!!!
Anyhoo, I can't wait to see the blooming of the relationship between Gambit and Rogue (Anna Paquin is the best!)

The greatest pair in comic history~! =D



p/s: Hugh Jackman is sexxaaayyy! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to disagree about Gambit, Taylor Kitsch does justice to him, he makes a wonderful Gambit.

Gambit has never had short hair, even his hair in the 90's cartoon was longer than rogue's

Medertainer said...

Well, mate.. Thanx for the thought. I beg to differ. *wink*

p/s: he had short hair in the 90's cartoon. try watching season 1 episode 5. =)