Monday, August 17, 2009

Long-awaited gathering...

Event: Cousins Get-together a.k.a. Cucu Hasan's Gathering
Venue: D'Rimba, Kota Damansara
Date: 16th August 2009
Time: 4pm to 7pm (supposedly) - which ends up from 6 to 9.. ha ha.

My cousin, Eppy, is a newlywed (well, March 2008 wasn't that long ago.. =P) and just moved in to their new apartment. It is so hard to get everyone together (well, not everyone per say, only about less than 30% of all Tokki Hasan's grandchildren aka the middle generation), as one of us is studying in Ireland, one in Scotland, some are working and some are studying.. So the best date is the very last weekend before my departure. He he he.




It was a potluck party, so this is what I baked:

Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting

Oh, and I also baked bread pudding with custard sauce with the help of my dear cousin, Miza. *wink*

On a different note, I went to 3 schools today for my data collection, and did my data entry for 41 questionnaires! Talking about a productive day! =D

4 comments:

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

looks yummmy!!!
(~_^)

Medertainer said...

hehe..
i dont know about the taste tho.. *wink*

mz fzn said...

eyh adik tolong semua tau!

Medertainer said...

yes, adik...