Monday, August 10, 2009

What's the story, morning glory...

Since I've been back in KL, I've been so busy.. Going up and down government's offices all over the place just to get my project up and running. The thing you should know about these people are:
1. they never pick up their phones.
2. they always hand you over to someone or someplace else.
3. they have no idea what other departments do.
4. it takes them ages just to write a simple letter and to get the signature from the right people, so it's better to hand in the letters/documents on your own rather than wait for them to fax/email/post them.
5. they don't know what their emails are for.
6. some people are just not friendly and not helpful at all.

okay, i'll stop the list now or else i'll be going on and on about it. I'm sorry if it seems like i'm over generalizing things, but after all the things i've been put through, i can't help but to make this conclusion.
well, i am grateful to those who helped me a lot, especially the person in charge in the EPU (yes, I have to go to EPU even though my project is a small scaled project for undergraduate purposes). The friendliest and the most helpful so far.

I'm signing off for now. Will update soon..
Later~!

2 comments:

~aNiSr~ said...

kutuk nampak~ ;p tp nak mengiYAkan bleh tak? opsssss ;D

~aNiSr~

Medertainer said...

ooopppssss.. hehehhehehe
*wink*