Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time flies!!

I have finally been granted a status as a researcher here in Malaysia! Yeayh~! You can even look me up in the Online Research Information Database (oriDB)! haha. I got the required approval letter and a researcher pass to proceed with my final year project here in Malaysia.. and I only got 5 DAYS left for my data collection!! A school a day is good enough when I only need around 50 subjects more. Oh well.. not too bad I guess.. =P

Time flies! I can't believe I'm going back to Cork early Saturday morning (22nd Aug) finishing this battle as a FINAL YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT.. Wish me luck, people!! I got headaches just thinking about being in final year. The layout for next one year is out and I have to be out of Cork for 2 rotations.. Not too bad, I guess.. Kinda looking forward to be in Clonmel and Limerick again to be honest. =)

Anyhoo, I think I have spent a good 2 and a half months here in Malaysia this year. A very productive summer holiday indeed. No complains. I still got the chance to spend my time with my loved ones even with all the work has to be done. I even had the chance to spend some time with my BF's family (as his parents' house is nearby Putrajaya, where I had to go back and forth to settle this project thingy). *wink*

As usual, it is hard for me just thinking about going back to Cork after a good summer holiday. As hard as it is, I am looking forward to finish my course and InsyaAllah, come back home for good next time around.. =)

See you next time! In Cork maybe...? =D

6 comments:

asma'hatta said...

salam.hana, akak pon kena apply kat EPU..tapi buat je research before dpt approval letter n pass tuh..dah kat klia nak balik cork baru dpt surat2 tuh..padahal data semua dah key in..hehhe..tah pape je.

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

wish u best of luck hana!!

ganbatte kudasai!

(~_^)

Medertainer said...

kak asma': not too bad la, I got the letters and approval etc just in time. aiming for 100 correspondents and now I already have 41 (data entry done). =)
And I went to 3 schools in just one day! hehe..
susah la nk proceed without the letters, kak asma'. guru besar cerewet..

akira-chan: waa.. arigatou gozaimasu~! =D

asma'hatta said...

akak gi 4 skolah je..satu sek tu kebetulan pengetua dia my ex-teacher..lagi satu my mom-in-law jadi cikgu kat situ..lagi dua sek dia xtnye pon psl surat kebenaran..hehe..mujur la kan..

mmg kena terus key in data kalau dh dpt questionnaires tu..kalau tangguh mmg x sempat la..akk target 400 tp only managed to get 370..lenguh tgn ooo nk key in data..huhu..nway, all d best!!

Medertainer said...

kak asma' buat projek psal ape eh? buat kat students eh? not under paeds kan?
hana buat among primary school teachers, pegi dlm 7 skolah.. hehe. tu target 100 je tu.

asma'hatta said...

buat pasal depression among adolescents..so under psych la..patutnya senang la nk dpt lagi byk correspondents kan tapinya adalah sedikit malas..hehhe