Friday, June 18, 2010

Dad & Mum in Ireland Part 3 - Graduation Week

This week was really chaotic!!! Since the girls and their families arrived, the only time I rested was during sleep! But all the sweats and muscle aches were all worth it! Happy times~~! =D

After all the cleaning up and picking them up from the airport & bus station, my parents & I went to Fota the next day with Mas & family.. Dad & the Cardiologist went for a round of golf and the rest of us went to Fota Wildlife Park! It was a really great place for an afternoon walk, seeing all the wildlife, touched a llama AND I got to spend time with the little boy!! (not gonna cry.. not gonna cry... breathe.. breathe..). Won't be seeing him until I dunno when... *sobs*. I've seen him grown not just for the past 1 and a half years, even when he was still inside the womb, I watched him grow... OK, change the subject!!!

Anyway, the next day we had a pre-graduation photo session with AizzouraPhotography, as a graduation present from the Doctor (thank you Kak Sus! We love you!!). It wasn't easy to be a model.. Posing is harder than you think it is.. HAHA. So u can imagine, we had salon appointments in the morning, facials and mani-padi, make up etc before the photo shoot. And we had our International Pre-Graduation Dinner afterwards, tiring~!! But again, it was all worth it.. *wink*
Gg & I getting ready for photo-shoot


Us @ the dinner

The next day then was GRADUATION DAY, yeayh~! Again, very very very tiring day but HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY times~!! =D




more photos will be uploaded in Facebook

After graduation, we had our 3rd photo-session for studio pictures. And followed by BBQ with all the families. Mum cooked nasi dagang, Kak ya's family cooked Laksa Sarawak for the main course. Yummy~~!!
The next day, Mum went to Killarney & Tralee with the others and I spent the day with Dad in city center followed by another dinner gathering in Carriglea.

Okay, that's a long one.. I better get going, Dad is giving me the look signaling it's time I have to continue my packing.. *sigh*

Later~!

No comments: