Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekend in Tralee

This is a delayed post.. I was in Tralee last weekend with friends and the little cheeky boy.. It was a great weekend even when the weather was not really on our side. It was a weekend full of good food and great company~! =)


A beach in Tralee (can't remember the name).. ignore the pretzel stick please.. =P


Tennis in Tralee.. I was bullied by the Cardiologist of course... first time playing after 6 years!!! (well, Wii doesn't count)


Pose for the camera~!!


This was way back in May in Inchydoney... =)

p/s: Ireland is a really nice place for holidays when I don't have to think about exams.. *wink*

pp/s: mum & dad are here!!!! Yeayyhhh!! pictures and posts will be updated when I can figure out how to function my sister's camera. heh.

No comments: