Thursday, June 24, 2010

Goodbye Cork... *sobs*

I just finished packing my luggage and sealed my last box. So all together I have 3 large boxes and 1 medium box to be shipped off. It really is a challenge to pack 6 years of life and ship it halfway across the globe.

Definitely going to miss everything about Cork.. the small city but has almost everything u want, the 4 seasons, the friendly people that would hold the doors for you and you can smile to anyone passing by you, everything is within walking distance and half an hour walk is possible. My beautiful university, which I am proud to say that I graduated from. My classmates, my teachers and even the staff..

And most of all, I am going to miss my family here.. The Carriglea Girls.. No more birthday celebrations, no more chit chatting and gossiping, no more cooking together in the huge kitchen, no more shared tears and laughters, no more game nights.. and baby J!! *sobs sobs*

To those who are staying and working here starting 1st of July, ALL THE BEST and I know you girls are very capable and competent. And to those who are going back, see you in Malaysia and GOOD LUCK working in a new environment!!

p/s: Hope I won't cry too badly at the airport in a few hours time..

No comments: