Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good news, Sad news

I passed my driving test today!!! weehooo~~!! FINALLY!!! After delaying it for 8 yrs, now I'll be driving around for the next 2 yrs with this sticker on my car..



(err... what car?). I mean my Mom's car or anybody else's who is not afraid to let me drive theirs... =P. I'll buy my own car soon... ;)

On a different note, my cat, Nottie is no longer with us.. *sobs*. She was run over by my sister when she was backing up the Merc from the driveway. We always check around the car to make sure Nottie wasn't around, and if she is we would lock her up in her cage. But today she was nowhere to be found before my sister back up the car. She suddenly came running out of nowhere and her life ended then.
In a way I am glad that I wasn't at home when it happened as I would have cried my eyes out witnessing such a tragedy. I have always been the one to feed her and play with her and hug her and bathe her..
I will always remember you and love u, Nottie~~ Rest In Peace...

No comments: