Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hiking @ Broga Hill

Last Sunday was a fun-filled day which started really early, at 4 in the morning! Me, Mr Boyfie and 5 friends from high-school went hiking. We were hoping to catch the sunrise at the peak, but the number of people went hiking on the same time on the same day was unbelievable, it was like having Kuala Lumpur's traffic jam on the steep hill, like seriously.. Exactly like MRR2 on a Friday afternoon, I'm telling you..
The climb up was great, just a few places with slippery slopes. But the journey down was not so bad, for me at least, because I fell down flat on my bum.. *sobs*. Blame the slippery slopes and my 3 year old Nike sneakers. =P



sweating like a p*g =P

!Group picture will be uploaded soon!

After we were back on flat-land, we went for breakfast and had a loooonggg discussion to continue our adventurous day.. So we decided on going to Kemensah river for a swim. Well, just dipping our feet for some of us. *wink*
The day continued on a lunch at Kampung Thai in Ampang.I still haven't found the best Pad Thai in Malaysia.. any suggestion people?

All in all, I had an awesome time with my friends laughing our heads off and updating on gossips. I just can't believe it has really been 8 years since I left school.. Daym, I'm old..

5 comments:

mz fzn said...

hehe pegi jugak!! penuh sgt kan org? xbest

Medertainer said...

adik gi bile?

mz fzn said...

beberapa bulan lepas. penat lah x larat:p

Sunshine said...

sugar..i browse thru ur shop.berkenan la jackets.how can i contact u?

Medertainer said...

Dear Sunshine,

My email add is hana_husein@hotmail.com

talk to u soon! =)