Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Love

this is my favourite Japanese song by Utada Hikaru..
I would say that i only understand 1/4 of what i was singing to.. hehehe
I did a short course of Japanese Language a few years back, n i only know the basic stuff and i would say my japanese is quite formal. the only way i am improving or revising my japanese is thru anime and japanese dorama (dramas)!! if u know how to speak japanese, feel free to teach me a thing or 2.. onegaishimasu! =P
anyway, enjoy!!


2 comments:

47 said...

Your guitar is a bit out of tune.
May I suggest that you buy a tuner, preferably an electronic one.

It'll be real handy, see..

1)you can tune your guitar properly.

2)if there are two or more guitars, all of them can be tuned to the same tuning.

And when the guitars are played simultaneously, they're gonna be in harmony with each other.

Just sharing some ideas.

Medertainer said...

thanx for the comments mr 47!

yeah.. i think so too..
but the thing is, these guitars are not mine.. borrowed from my housemates.. =P

when i buy my own, i'll definitely get a tuner as well.. *wink*

p/s: saye budak baru belajar.. greatly appreciate your opinion.. =D