Thursday, January 24, 2008

What do you need when it's raining?

Hey peeps!

This is a cover version of Umbrella.. Just feel like playing this song, because of the Irish weather!! (tho you can't really use umbrella here.. rain coats are much better really..)

FYI, I hated this song so much during summer holiday last year.. just imagine listening to Rihanna's "eh eh eh" on every radio station u turned on!! It was sooo annoying!! And I have another reason why I hated it so much, which is not worth mentioning it here.. (I'm burying my hatred.. let the past stays in the past..)

Anyway, thanks to Marie Digby, her version of this song is much more easier to my ears.. So technically speaking, my version is actually a cover of Marie's, not Rihanna's.. =P

I hope you'll enjoy it! =D


*That's Stitchy at the back.. he says hi! =D*

p/s: An acknowledgment, my sincere gratitude to Miss Yusma Lyana.. for your camera! =P
Your camera made all these videos possible.. he he he.. (Mwahx! A token of appreciation for u.. ) =D

1 comment:

47 said...

Cool, Malaysia's very own Marie Digby
;)