Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend away in Galway.. (uuu.. that rhymes! =P)

Hey peeps!

Just got back from Galway! Great weekend off.. catching up and gossiping with the girls (Najmi & Aimee) *wink*. Thanx girls, for a wonderful weekend! =D. They "sumbat" me with good food!! Thanx to Najmi, I've found a new way of eating my breakfast! hehehe... cereal with coffee/hot choc.. I loike!!
Aiseyh, all the dieting during the weekdays gone just like that.. ha ha ha.
Actually, I lost 5kg already since I can't remember when.. and I have another 2kg to go! go Hana go! =P. Nope, not telling you my target weight.. rest assured, I'll still be in the normal BMI range.. (*wink2 to Yusma*)
Anyhoo, just found out during the same weekend that Patho oral is gonna be on the 27/28th Feb.. daymm!! all the plans for next month (esp dance performances) have to be reconsidered.. *sigh*
Putting that aside, let's talk about the good stuff.. Oh! We watched Sweeney Todd on Saturday.. the movie was okay.. and it's gruesome!! I wouldn't say it's an A-list movie.. but if you're a big fan of Johnny Depp or musicals, then it is a must!
Miss them already!

Spending the weekend with the girls made me a little bit nostalgic.. made me miss my boyfriend so much.. (arrgghh.. jiwang!! hahaha) but on a serious note, I am missing him.. *sob sob*

Back in Cork now.. I have Communication Skill Workshop on Monday & Tuesday (bowrriinnngg!) and have to start diving into those thick books already..

later~

No comments: