Sunday, March 9, 2008

Back in Town..

Hey peeps..

Just got back from Clonmel. Where and what is Clonmel? Well, it's a small town/country side about 2 hrs bus ride away from Cork.. I'm gonna be there for the next 2 months!! Well, I'll b in Cork during weekends and easter break.. (2 weeks of hols! weee~~). I'm doing my GP rotation now for 3 weeks, then hols, then 4 weeks of hospital rotation there as well..

Clonmel is great really.. It is a small, quiet and peaceful town. The real epitome of this green island. Those pictures u c in postcards from Ireland, green green grass and sheeps!! =D
My partner and I are staying in a B&B owned by one of the receptionists in the GP's. I got a huge room all to myself!! (will include pictures later, remind me to bring my cam ok? hehe). There are 2 beds in the room, one double and one single.. n en-suite bathroom!! Love my room!! Quite hard to get up from bed in the morning.. =P

The GP is a really nice man! He loves to teach us, well at least that's the impression we got. hehe. We're lucky to have him as our GP. =D. One of my biggest fear before going to Clonmel was their accent. Even in Cork, sometimes I have problems with the accent (especially when my Irish partner couldn't understand them as well!!! Just imagine.. fuhhh~). But it turns out the accent there is much much clearer than Cork's!

I'm here in Cork during weekends, and will head off to Clonmel again tomorrow.. So, that's going to be my routine for the next 2 months. Wish me luck~~

Before signing off, just wanna include a video.. haven't posted a song for a while now.. =P.
This is Avril's Nobody's Home.. Enjoy~~

No comments: