Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Summary..

Hey there,

I'm back in Clonmel again, on my 3rd week now. I'm supposed to be studying here in the dining area in the B&B with my partner, but instead I'm posting this blog. =P

Had a good weekend in Cork.. Friday night, I went for a movie with the girls, we watched 10 000 BC. We love the movie!! I think it's worth it to watch it in the cinema. Well, that's my opinion. Some may think otherwise, depends on your expectation I guess.. Cause I never heard and do not know anything about the movie until the girls mentioned it to me and asked me to tag along.. And I very much enjoyed it! =D

Went to the gym twice this weekend! (woohoo~~).. It's my payback mechanism of not being able to attend dance classes anymore.. *sob sob*. Well, actually... had a 3 days weekend because of St. Paddy's Day! hehehe.. Didn't go to the parade this year, had to pack my stuff. I asked an Irish guy (purely random) at the bus station earlier on about the parade, and he said it was a disappointment.. Glad didn't go then.. =P

that's it for now..

later peeps~~

No comments: