Thursday, March 20, 2008

For Kak Mas...

My dearest house-mate, Mas went back to Malaysia last Monday.. She's getting married at the end of this month.. I cried saying goodbye to her when she was leaving the house.. huhuh.. The next time I'll see her, she will be Mrs Chali.... I really wish I could go to her wedding... I am truly happy for her.. =')

Mas was my roommate when we were in premed here in Ireland. And we've been housemates since. We were there for each other (and the other 4 girls of Carriglea) thru our ups n downs for these past years. Especially during premed, it was the hardest time to go thru as it was our first time being away from home. The studying part wasn't that bad tho.. =P. Loads of things happened, I am glad to share them with a really special person like Mas. We made it this far, didn't we kak Mas? =D.

I witnessed the seeding of her relationship with her fiance, thanks to our interest in guitar. *wink*. I also watched how the relationship bloomed to what it is now.. =).

I have to confess, that I Love You Kak Mas!!! hahahahahah..
Seriously, I love her for being the great friend that she is. Her optimism gives me the strength that I need whenever I was down.. and in return, all I could give is only my ears whenever she needs someone to talk to or even my shoulders to cry on once in a while (but I think I cried on her shoulders more than she did on mine =P).

I am so happy for you, Kak Mas! I wish you good luck on the wedding day (31st March)! =P and Congratulations!!! Chali must be really proud to marry someone so special, so optimistic, so bright and so pretty... (don't get any ideas now... I'm straight ok? =P)
Hope our friendship will grew stronger, regardless that you're being "taken" away by Chali.. hehehe. And to Chali, don't be selfish! We need her as well!!!! hahahahaha...

Oh, before I go, just wanna include a video. This is Evanescence's My Immortal by me..
Enjoy~~!!


p/s: I would like to dedicate this song to Kak Mas.. I'm broken hearted.... hehehhehe. just kidding.. =P

No comments: