Saturday, May 10, 2008

7

I've been tagged by Yusma and Farissa.. so here goes..

7 random facts about me:

1. I'm daddy's girl
2. I'm lazy
3. I have 5 nieces and 6 nephews (+ 2 new nephews)
4. I do my studying at the very last minute
5. I'm such a sucker for tall, fair, nerdy-looking guys.. alaa.. rupe ala2 oghe klate gitu.. (hahaha)
6. I'm easily distracted
7. My ambition when I was 12 was to be an entertainer.. hahahha

7 things that scare me:

1. Allah the Almighty
2. exams
3. ghosts
4. death
5. losing people I love
6. getting fat (ahaha)
7. animals that can eat me....? =P

7 random music at the moment:

1. Sunday Train - Bethany Joy Galileoti
2. Aimer - Romeo & Juliet (French Musical)
3. Like a Boy - Ciara
4. 4 minutes - Madonna & JT
5. 25 Minutes - MLTR (Yusma la punye pasal)
6. Semoga Abadi - Misha Omar
7. I Love You - Fun Factory

7 things I say the most:

1. Adeiii
2. Apekah
3. Poyo
4. Exam (*_*)
5. Anaesth (short for anaesthetics - it drives Mary mad~!) heheh
6. Eat
7. Calories (ahahaha)

7 things I treasure the most:

1. my new iPod =P
2. my IBM
3. Nescafe gold blend
4. my metallic blue stethoscope
5. my handphones (eventho the batteries for both are dying) =P
6. my credit card (hahahah)
7. my freedom... ?

7 "first time" things I ever did:

1. a spinal block (weeee~)
2. celebrated my birthday 3 times in a year!!
3. this is my first tag thingy!
4. being so unprepared for end-of-year exam
5. scrubbed in for a surgery =P
6.
eat 5 meals a day!!!!
7. was being mean to someone and felt good about it.. (I was always nice to people or at least felt guilty after being mean)


7 people to do this:
1. Najmi
2. Azia
3. Pija
4. Kak Anis
5. Jawa
6. Sunny
7. YOU~!

No comments: