Friday, May 16, 2008

Back on my diet..

Went to Tesco just now with my housemates.. and I bought my food supply..
Before I went to the cash register, I had one last look in my shopping basket:
- 2 bags of salad + dressings
- mixed frozen veg
- 2 cartons of fruit juices
- 2 containers of mixed fruit & nuts
- 1 container of sunflower seeds
- 1 box of fish fingers

Hmm.. guess I'm getting back to my old diet.. I have to get rid of 2 more kgs to reach my target weight.

Oh~! And I joined the total tone class in the Mardyke Arena. I went for a session on Tuesday, wanted to join for Thursday as well but it was full.. so I just went to the gym instead..

Wish me luck~! *wink*

p/s: don't get me wrong.. I'm doing all these to make some room cause I wanna pig out in Malaysia!!!! hahahahahah~

No comments: