Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank God The Almighty... (Alhamdulillah)

Okay, so we're done with Behavioural Science (Epidemiology & Public Health).
I don't know what to say really about that paper.. *sigh*. I've been having this problem with time management. Although it was a 3 hr paper, I couldn't finish it in time.. =(.
Actually I had the same problem with Pharmacology paper, which was the 1st paper..

Talking about Pharmacology, I was awaken from my afternoon nap (after 3 hrs of sleep last nite and an hour session at the gym after the exam) by my dear housemate telling me that I am listed in the Pharmacology oral list!! (cuakness~!) And Alhamdulillah.. I am 'invited' for Pass/Honest oral, which means I definitely passed the paper!!!! =). I know, I shouldn't be too excited because that is only like 1 out of 5.. I'm not ready to know the result for the rest, seriously..

So, I added another item in the Summer Exam list.. The thing is, the oral is on the 28th. I am supposed to go to Scotland for our class trip the weekend before that (24-26th of May).. Hmm.. so, should I or should I not go for the class trip. I already paid for the flight.. (????) I know I need to study for the oral.. Help~!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hana! pegi je scotland, im going to prague 21 ni. 27 n 28 ade oral hehe tp list oral i kuar 26 only.
oral tu die takan boleh nak reduce ur marks pon, all they can do is increase kan kan? ( =
so gggooo n enjoy urself k

Medertainer said...

hehehe
thanx kak mimi jijah~!
have fun in Prague~!!