Monday, July 5, 2010

10th day in Malaysia.. weee~~!!

I'm home!!! for good!! yeayyhh!! =P
So, we arrived in KLIA on the 25th of June.. My sisters, brother & the kids were there..

and of course, mr. boyfie was there too! ;). and I was knackered, smelly and with blocked-nose. *sniffs*

The next evening, we went to RedboxRia in Sogo for my welcome home party as well as birthday celebration for my niece, my nephew and my sister.
the girls hogging up the microphones

It was the 1st time since i-can't-remember-when, all 7 siblings were gathered under one roof.

And then there were hanging out sessions with cousins and Wii at their brand-new home in Sering Ukay. (we should have taken pictures, adik!)

And then there were times I just sat at home, with tissue papers surrounding me on the bed and Charlaine Harris accompanying me.

Yesterday was a very interesting day indeed.. Spent the whole day at Mr. Boyfie's parents', *coughs* my future in-laws' *coughs*(InsyaAllah). Had lunch there and brought them home-baked scones (Mr. boyfie's favourite!) and played bowling @ Alamanda with the whole clan afterwards. ;)


Oh! And I'm in the process of getting my driving licence! Finally!! =P

No comments: