Friday, October 8, 2010

Belated Birthdays~!!

28th September
Kak Ita, my sis-in-law

The celebration was at home. My brother took his lovely wife for a romantic birthday dinner and they came over afterwards with the children for the brownies!! =D

29th September
Miza, my cousin

We celebrated Miza's birthday last weekend, as she's studying in Johor. Our aunt brought us to Tony Roma's for her b'day dinner. I had the Chicken Pesto Salad which was to die for!!

Then we head to Starbucks, of course.
To burn all the calories off, we then had countless rounds of PS Rock band~! I love playing the drum, it really tests your coordination! And I got this singing one of the Beatles' hit (can't remember which) *woot woot*

30th September
Anchik, my brother
- no pictures because no celebration - =P
It's harsh being a guy who's getting older.. hehe. kidding2..


No comments: