Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Solution to my dilemma, BB Torch it is..

If you've been reading my blog, you knew the dilemma I'm having.. iPhone4 vs Blackberry. For me it's more than just a gadget. Choosing has other implications as well: College friends vs School friends, Facetime vs BBM.

Currently, I am using my Dad's Blackberry Curve (on loan until I made up my mind and of course when I can afford to buy my own.) *wink*.
I LOVE using my loaned Blackberry. Since I'm on BB, I rarely switched on my laptop (well, except for blogging, playing games and streaming). It is so convenient! Emails, notifications from Facebook and Twitter are all now directly bleeps to my phone and the red LED blinking away.

If only Nuffnang is kind enough to give me this, I'll be the happiest, luckiest girl in the whole wide world! ;)

BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800

The 1st ever smartphone with BOTH touchscreen and keyboard!! How cool is that??
And friends, no more complaining of how slow your smartphone is, this has 8GB memory AND 5MP camera! No more blurry pictures will be posted on FB. ;).
There is also a feature where we can multi-task on the browser! (like I'm doing now, 6 tabs at once on my google chrome!) Please refer here.

*I'm going dizzy by just reading the specs for this baby!*

Okay, composed myself...

The other day, was having a discussion with friends on which telco provider and which plan to choose from. After some browsing, I've decided to look no more, because I found Celcom Exec 50! Why should you choose this plan, click here. Cool eh?

Celcom is launching this baby end of this month. *excited*
So pre-register yourselves and do it quick (if you haven't done it already), to win yourselves some fantastic RM250 worth freebies, like bluetooth headset, micro SD card and energizer portable. Click here for pre-registration.

No wonder my parents and my brothers have been using Celcom since forever. It has the fastest, widest, clearest mobile network and is Malaysia’s No.1 Blackberry provider, with the best smartphones and plans! *wink*


3 comments:

miza cun said...

adekah ini entry berbayar *cewah ayat*

Medertainer said...

lebih kurang la..
dengan harapan akan mendapat BB Torch for free~! LOL

shana said...

new spokesperson ?