Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding bells~~

I have sooo many things to share with you but.. but.. but..
Ermmm.. nope. I don't have any excuses. :P.. I'm not busy at all.. I have soo much free time it's killing me.. heh.

Apart from sending and picking up the kids to and from school, grocery shopping with my sisters, playing with my cats and lists of television series to stream online, I basically have nothing to do at home.. My friends are all working during week days, my boyfriend is busy busy busy... and the ministry of health are saying that they don't have enough doctors but are so freaking slow to send me my induction letter. pppffttt... I know, I'm complaining I'm bored to death now, but I will be complaining of how I wish for a holiday once I started working.. Homo-sapiens are never content with their lives. heh.

Let's see.. where shall we start...
I don't know when this trend of open houses and weddings in every corner during the month of Syawal started. As I remembered, spending Syawal in Malaysia (6-7 years ago), the invitations are not as many and the traffic was not as bad.. Really made u think twice to drive anywhere at all...

So I am taking this opportunity to wish the newlyweds CONGRATULATIONS on their weddings...

1. Mrs Anyra and her husband

2. Mrs Anis and her husband

3. Apeh (my neighbour and wifi provider) and his bride

And Congats but sorry I couldn't make it to ur weddings (due to timing and logistic reasons)
1. Dr Izyan & husband
2. Dr Nurul & Dr Hazriq
3. Dr Aiza & husband

And thank u for all the invitations to your open houses. I only made it to a few this year. Thank u Izad, Azhar & Jep~!

our turn?? soon... insyaAllah.. ;)

No comments: