Sunday, October 31, 2010

Work starts tomorrow! For real!!!

Earlier this week, I had a 5 days induction course here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. I was in Dynasty Hotel, Jalan Ipoh which is like 10-15 minutes drive away from my house (given that there is no traffic jam, of course).

It was an enjoyable experience, with a great roommate and making friends with other doctors. Everything else was great, even the food. Except for the cleanliness of the hotel. It does not live up to the standard of 4 star hotel at all. They need a major refurbishing and pest control operation from top to bottom.
Roomies: 2179 & 2173

Enough about the hotel. So during the course, everyone was informed of the next step in our life. Our postings to which hospital for the next 2 years. I got PPUKM in Cheras! (my 2nd choice) Yeayhh! In another word, I'LL BE STARTING WORK TOMORROW!!!! Am I ready for this??? T_T

Expect no updates at least for the next 14 days.. Tagging will start really early in the morning and finishes really late at night. Or maybe I'll be updating more than usual.. who knows.. heh.

Anyways, wish me luck peeps!! This is it... Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahimmm..

1 comment:

Piney said...

Good luck! You'll fly it! :-)