Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dad's B'day, Blackberry & Love triangle

Tuesday was Daddy's b'day.. We had home-made steamboat for dinner and Boston Cream Pie for Dad's b'day cake (Yummy~!)

For his presents, I bought him a frame, nails & sandwich bag (things he needed) which were wrapped nicely. He didn't know that we had bought him a Blackberry for the REAL present.. *wink*

Blackberry isn't as good as the hype really.. It refused to switch on even with the battery fully charged. It was fine this morning (I even had the chance to play with the new gadget for a while) but it went kaput. Thank God for warranties..

Earlier that day, I had a date with Mr. Boyfie. We went for a movie in TGV WangsaWalk. My 2nd time there, first was with my cousin for Karate Kid. 2nd time around was of course, for Eclipse.. I know it is quite late to watch it 5 days after the premier given that I am reading the books for the third time now. But I'm trying to avoid the crowds.. and to avoid being labeled as Twi-hards. And yeah, the love triangle in the books are less cheesy than the movies.
But the coolest part was of course the fighting scenes, especially when it involves the Cullens.

We voted, the best couple is... *drum rolls*

No comments: