Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kids.. =)

Remember Bill Cosby's 'Kids say the darndest things'? When you have 13 nieces & nephews, you can't help it but laugh at the silly things they say and do..

Example 1
My 1 1/2 year old nephew was slurping too much Chocolate Ice-blended only to stop and said, "Atit" (translated: It hurts!) and holding his head... He was having brain freeze! LOL

Example 2
My 2 1/2 year old nephew keeps calling my boyfriend "Abang" (translated: brother) instead of Uncle.. I keep on correcting him and he would refused to correct himself accordingly.. So I purposely refer to my boyfriend as "Abang" and he was confused and started calling him Uncle instead~! *wink*

Example 3
When my 7 year old niece was younger (around the age of 5), she refused to be straight-forward in saying things. For instance, she would say she's having stomach-ache instead of having to go to the loo. So, every time she said she's having stomach-ache, that's the cue she needed to go.. And when she's sleepy, she would say her eyes are getting smaller (in Malay: "mata adik dah kecik!") instead of wanting to go to bed! =D

These are just some examples.. These kinda things make you adore them no matter how naughty they are... =)

No comments: