Thursday, July 8, 2010

World Cup...??

I am never really into football.. and thank God my boyfriend is not really into it either.. ;)
But somehow I am glad I stayed up last night to watch Espana kicked Deutschland's ass off the cup.. woohooo~~!!
When I was in Cork, 2 girls in the house were really into football especially Kakya.. she would scream her lungs off everytime she watches a match. And everytime I joined them (usually only the final match of a league/cup), I would support the opposite team (just for the fun of it) as well for the fact that the team that I usually like would lose, so the girls are usually delighted.

So for this World Cup final, between Netherlands and Spain... I would definitely stay up again to watch the match.. Supporting, of course.. ESPANA~!! =D

p/s: sorry if my bad-luck would cost Espana the title, why not wait for Paul the Octopus...LOL

No comments: