Sunday, April 27, 2008

3rd Celebration!!!

Last night was a BLAST!!!!

Yesterday was supposed to be my turn to cook dinner, so I took out the chicken to defrost.. and I found out that these cheeky girls of Carriglea were laughing behind my back everytime they came into the kitchen and saw the chicken on the counter.. I didn't know until around 5 pm that they've planned to take me out for dinner! (after picking my brain out to decide what's the menu for that night!) =P

But they didn't tell me where they're taking me. And suddenly Chali just came upstairs and tell us to get ready cos he's taking us to Indian Moon! (an Indian take-away) hahaha.. but we're supposed to wear something nice.. (???). And so the 7 of us fitted into Cha's car (and as usual, Mas and I share the front passenger seat) and we arrived in front of this Italian restaurant (Ristonrante Rossini)!! (weeee~~!). Me LOVE Italian food!!






We ordered appetizers, main course and 2 pizzas to share! (yep, big appetite!) but the pizzas are in doggy-bags at the end of the nite!! As Chali put it, we have small stomach! hahaha.. Never mind, we'll eat them for breakfast!! =P. And I got a present from Mas & Chali!!! A purple metallic iPod shuffle!!!! (yippppeeeeee~~~!!) So, another item from the wish list is fulfilled! =D



After the dinner, we went to a coffee shop called Tribes. We had cappucino and cakes!! (although we said we were full, still we have room for dessert! hahaha)


To any of you Carriglea girls (including Chali.. =P) reading this post, I just wanna say... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! A girl could never ask for better friends who know what makes her happy and to go to all the troubles to make her birthday a memorable one! *Hugs & Kisses*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhh kek itu nampak sungguh sedap sekalii!!!